How Do I Know?
- Does my child’s clothing fit properly?
- Is one of my child’s shoulders higher than the other?
- Does one of my child’s shoulder blades stick out further than the other?
- Does one of my child’s hips seem higher than the other?
- Has a pediatrician or a school nurse said my child has a spinal curve or scoliosis?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you should consider bringing your child for an evaluation by one of the Scoliosis Spine Specialists at University Spine Center today. Use the form at right or call 973-686-0700 to schedule your appointment today.